Customer Operations Lead
RoosterMoney is a pocket money & allowance tracking app that helps parents teach their kids the value of money in a digital age. Simple, progressive and gameful, we bring to life all the sound traditional financial principles we were brought up with (or wish we were!) and make managing money smart, fun & relevant for the digital world.
We believe the world would be a better place if we all talked about money a little earlier on in life. Research shows that our money habits are formed by the age of seven. That’s a pretty amazing opportunity to help give kids a head-start in building habits that will stick with them for life.
Hundreds of thousands of families have downloaded the RoosterMoney app since our launch in January 2016 and we have over 51 currencies being used by children around the world. RoosterMoney has been featured in The Times, Telegraph, Guardian, Wall Street Journal, New Zealand Herald to name a few. We’ve been on CNBC and are considered experts in our field.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Customer Operations Lead to join the team and help us raise our game and achieve even more amazing things. You will be responsible for delighting our customers through delivering world class support and operations, and being the voice of our community of users to make sure we are building the very best pocket money experience.
We're looking for a someone to come on board as our first dedicated customer operations lead, operating with a high level of autonomy. You are hands-on and passionate about helping change the way the world talks about money with their family. Whatever the problem or opportunity you find the right solution in the quickest amount of time.
You are a strong communicator, personable, empathetic, creative and critically minded. You will be supporting and managing all Customer Operation channels and processes. You will play a pivotal role in identifying current trends in customer issues, offer solutions and investigate new opportunities to improve the overall customer experience.
We have a hub in London Bridge where you will spend a large percentage of your time however we operate a remote structure – allowing us to work towards our global ambitions.
We are a small team so it’s important that the successful candidate isn’t just highly competent but is a good cultural fit and understands the remote working culture.
Apply if you want to:
- Work closely with a small group of determined, like-minded people to reshape the way families talk and engage with money around the world
- Deliver best-in-class customer service, and as we scale, ensure our customers remain happy and satisfied.
- Investigate new opportunities to improve operations and customer experience.
- Develop brilliant marketing initiatives to educate users of our app, its features and FAQs
- Share your knowledge and passion with the rest of the team.
- Manage customer operations through all communication channels from chat through to app store reviews and queries.
- Develop content and tutorials, including support articles, gifs and video snippets to help educate users and answer FAQs
- Manage feature requests and customer feedback, keeping the team on the pulse with what our users need.
- Analyse trends in customer requests and feedback to the team with insights and possible solutions.
- Drive the “early adopter” strategy and engagement plan
- Investigate opportunities and champion ways to improve the customer experience both for our users but also for the business as we scale.
- Work closely with DevOps to fix bugs and customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Interest in and previous experience working in technology with a good understanding of how apps work
- You have worked in a customer centric role
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of working in and managing remote team members
- Experience in primary education and/or finance is desirable
- Strong technical skills will allow you to interact with the product and development teams with confidence
- Previous experience in a customer operations role and scaling an international operations team
In addition to a competitive salary:
- Work with a fun, passionate team building something awesome:
- 25 days holiday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Employee Option Scheme
- Remote working considered as long as you can spend time in our London Bridge office on a regular basis