We are looking for a talented, smart and brilliant go getter to join the team as a Growth Executive and help us achieve even more amazing things. You will have the opportunity to experience a scaling start-up delivering awesome experiences and growth focused initiatives, working as part of the marketing team.
RoosterMoney is a pocket money & allowance tracking app that helps parents teach their kids the value of money in a digital age. Simple, progressive and gameful, we bring to life all the sound traditional financial principles we were brought up with (or wish we were!) and make managing money smart, fun & relevant for the modern world.
We believe the world would be a better place if we all talked about money a little earlier on in life. Research shows that our money habits are formed by the age of seven. That’s a pretty amazing opportunity to help give kids a head-start in building habits that will stick with them for life.
Hundreds of thousands of families have downloaded the RoosterMoney app since our launch in January 2016 and we have over 51 currencies being used by children around the world. RoosterMoney has been featured in The Times, Telegraph, Guardian, Wall Street Journal, New Zealand Herald to name a few. We’ve been on CNBC and are considered experts in our field. We are scaling rapidly which offers lots of opportunity for anyone joining us.
The successful candidate will operate with a high level of autonomy embedded within the growth team, working with all aspects of the business. You are passionate about helping families teach children the value of money and excited about working on a global platform with a big social mission.
You will be a strong communicator, organised, analytical and commercially aware, ensuring the Rooster Money strategy is delivered on time and comes to life with maximum results. We look for T-shaped people who have a core set of skills they can bring to the team and the ability to build on new ones. Whatever the problem or opportunity you find the best solution in the quickest amount of time.
You will be supporting all marketing initiatives across the implementation of the marketing strategy, covering paid, owned and earned channels. Always interested in exploring and experimenting with new ways to drive growth and engagement in the platform whether its within the app itself or the community who supports it.
We are a small team so it’s important that the successful candidate isn’t just highly competent but is a good cultural fit and understands the remote working culture.
Apply if you want to:
- Work closely with a small group of determined, like-minded people to reshape the way families talk and engage with money around the world.
- Contribute to the business strategy and vision.
- Create and manage truly brilliant marketing initiatives, delivering everything from content creation to liaising with partner companies, working closely with our product team designers and developers.
- Share your passion and enthusiasm with the rest of the team.
- Helping to plan, develop and implement effective marketing initiatives focused on helping us grow our userbase.
- Liaising regularly with partners
- Creating assets for online and offline channels
- Working closely with Product and Customer Success to drive engagement
- Ensuring the team is on point with business KPIs and measuring success and impact.
- Working across research, concepts, creation, delivery and tracking
- Taking on new initiatives and bringing them to life to help meet our growth targets
- Passionate about financial education and helping families have positive conversations about money.
- Faultless written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical approach
- Demonstrable ability to deliver brilliant things, fast.
- You are creative, think outside the box and know how to turn a brilliant idea into reality.
- Organisation is one of your middle names. Speed is your other.
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of working with a remote team.
- You can code
- You are a video editing ninja
- You have worked with analytics software like Google Analytics or Mixpanel
- You have strong design skills (ideally Sketch).
In addition to a competitive salary:
- Work with a fun, passionate team building something awesome
- This role is based in our London Bridge Hub (with flexible working from home).
- 25 days holiday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Employee Option Scheme